[chbot] USB silly-scope

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Wed Feb 20 20:17:08 GMT 2008

Hi,
My program "ViewPort" lets you use the Propeller as a 40Mhz Oscilloscope
when used with a $5US Analog Digital Converter.  If more were interested I
might be able to put together a  "daugherboard kit" - my current solution
involves a lot of fine soldering.

ViewPort has most of the features of the competing usb scopes: triggers,
cursors, timescales, save to csv, spectrum analyzer, logic state analyzer
and much more.  It's worked very well for me and let's me measure anything
from low speed sensors to NTSC video...

http://mydancebot.com/viewport
Hanno