[chbot] Next Meeting Wed 20th Feb 7.30pm Science Alive

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 13 21:39:51 GMT 2008

It is very nearly time for our next meeting!
Bring along anything vaguely robotic to show and tell.
Hanno will be along to talk about the DanceBot.
I will show some Demo's on the Parallax Propeller Proto Board plus
hopefully a robotics related application.
People of all ages and robots welcome.
Venue Science Alive seminar room. Park in the car park, entry is to the
right of the car park side main entrance.
Wednesday 20th February 7.30pm sharp.
Hanno's effective advertising is likely to make this a packed event, so
don't be late if you want a seat.

Richard Jones