[chbot] Meeting on Wed 6.30pm-9.30pm Science Alive!

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Mon Dec 15 22:10:01 GMT 2008

Hi!
I'll be there with my DanceBot configured to balance a wine glass for 4
weeks (I'll be installing it into the Physics Kiosk on Manchester Street
this Friday).  I've been busy developing and selling ViewPort new features
coming soon include a complete spin code debugger and integration with
OpenCV for computer vision.  I'll demo both...
I'll bring some switches and can help out with Propeller, SPI issues...
Hanno