[chbot] Alternative Robotics Forums - Quiet Mailing List

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 26 09:35:06 BST 2008

<52bd4a780808242138p1ea6dcbck589df797115405ac at mail.gmail.com>
<6nr524$397u24 at smtp.mailfilter4.ihug.co.nz> <52bd4a780808251815x3fe90846tc836c4ead1967876 at mail.gmail.com>

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:15:34 +1200, "Nick Rout" <nick at rout.co.nz> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Richard Jones <rjtp at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Many thanks for the brilliant mailing list service.
>>
>> Richard Jones
>>

> Thats OK, I must confess to not reading it very often these days. Is
there
> some other forum now where most of the robotics stuff in ChCh is being
> discussed?

As for other forums well No, and yes.

Our meetings are attracting more numbers than before, and there is heaps of
discussion taking place at those. Some of our old faithful members have
moved away, some are busy, come back everyone else we need you!

Canterbury Uni have the mechatronics course:
http://www.mechatronics.canterbury.ac.nz/about.shtml