[chbot] table top challenge table...

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sat Apr 5 10:02:42 BST 2008

A very fair question.
I take the Pirates of the Caribbean view and treat the rules more as
guidelines.
For example if a 2" wooden cube is called for and my robot is light,
then a 2" or so paper cube may do.
The Science Alive tables in the seminar room are light grey formica
having rounded corners. However if the mood takes you feel free to bring
your own, modify with tape or whatever. For line following I've brought
in my own white board just in case the table won't work.
If we ever get as far as competitions with prizes then we may have to
smarten up. Wouldn't that be nice!
Hope this helps.

Richard Jones