[chbot] Anyone want to make a 3 axis CNC machine?

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Tue Oct 23 19:53:55 BST 2007

Hurro,

I've already built a small cnc router that swings a dremel, and I'm
collecting bits for a larger one which I hope to get going before
June/July next year.

There are lots of designs around on the web for MDF based CNC routers,
some of them quite large, and very capable.

FYI, If youre considering building a cnc machine of any kind,
www.cnczone.com is probably the best community site to get info from,
lots of design info, lots of knowledgeable people who have done
home-brew CNC already.

Cheers, Me.