[chbot] Next meeting - Wednesday (20 June)

Andrew Errington chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:36:58 +1200

The next meeting will be at Science Alive! in the Seminar Room at 7:30pm on
Wednesday 20th June.

The Seminar Room is the room we used to use (i.e. not the one we were in
last time).  It is at the back of Science Alive!, next to the print shop.
A gold coin donation is appreciated, and thanks to Science Alive! for the
use of this venue.

In anticipation of my imminent departure, Richard Jones has agreed to take
over 'running' the club.  We have been to Science Alive! and they have
agreed to continue allowing us the use of the room, and the meeting
schedule will continue as before (i.e. 3rd Wednesday of every other month).
Thanks Richard!

Still three days to go (er, nearly)- build something to show off, or just
to play with.

See you soon,

Andrew