[chbot] Does ChCh Robotics need more www presence?

Rex Teague chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:53:53 +1200

Is there any potential in the site Andrew setup?
http://www.instructables.com/group/chbot/

Email lists maybe old fashioned but I much prefer them to the more
modern web based forums. I'm on several Google Groups, they have
storage options as well as allowing attachments to be posted.

Yahoo Groups do well too but they have their management hiccoughs.
Google is my preference, it can be setup with introductory material and
has a good search facility!

My thoughts... Rex