[chbot] Lcd Problem

Ben Devine chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:02:54 +1300

On 1/18/07, Andrew Errington <a.errington@lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Hey, Andrew
> > Thanks for the speedy reply, I have sorted it,
> > In The end it was program error or I should say configuration error.
> > Whens the next robotics meeting btw, I would be rather interested in
> > attending.
>
> Excellent!  What are you building (with the LCD, that is)?

Looking at doing a carputer. But Im still unsure, Im using the un-used
ps2 port to draw +5v for the lcd. Its mounted in a lightbulb box. Its
amazing how much difference a decent soldering station can help, I
tried this around 6months ago with a cheapie $30 soldering iron.
> The next meeting will be 21 February, being the third Wednesday of an
> even-numbered month.

Excellent.
I shall Attend.

--