[chbot] Next Meeting - Wednesday (February 21)

Andrew Errington chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:45:35 +1300

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:30, you wrote:
> Sadly I'll not be coming to this session as we have
> visitors.
> I developed another micromouse platform over Christmas that
> is simpler to construct than the previous design and
> separates some of the mechanical and electronic construction
> issues without adding much mass. I'll bring it next time.
> Have a great session, wish I could see the bike!

Sorry you won't be there.  I will bring the bike to another session, don't
worry.  I wish I could see the new MicroMouse platform.

BTW Woodwork has started up again, talk to me off-list about making parts
for the maze.  I will summarise anything we come up with to the list.