[chbot] Next Meeting - Wednesday (February 21)

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:38:06 +1300

I'll have the bot there in its newest incarnation. I've finally got the
new notebook going and talking serial comms to the microcontroller.

Got a major headache with my range sensors that could use some fresh
input too.
Cheers
CR