[chbot] Next meeting is tomorrow 7.30pm-9.30pm

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 18 08:28:05 GMT 2007

Thanks Carl,

Likewise, We've had guests since September who left today and my son
arrives Thursday so not much robotics progress since last time, except I
have completed all the walls for the maze, just painting and assembly to
do. Never the less I'm looking forward to the talk from Hanno and
meeting the rest of the robotics crew to discuss possibilities for next
year. Maybe including a propellor board if I'm lucky! I'll grab some
mince pies or similar to share.

Richard