[chbot] Next meeting is tomorrow 7.30pm-9.30pm

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 18 07:33:26 GMT 2007

Here is a reminder that we get together tomorrow.
Bring along you latest robotic creations. Remember people of all ages and
Robots welcome.
I'll bring along a plate of Christmas fare, feel free to join in...

Hanno has received a big box of goodies from Parallax for the meeting.
Highlight are 4 Propeller Protoboards which include:
- 8 Cpu, 80Mhz Propeller Processor
- 64KB EEprom
- power conditioning for 6-9vdc
- access to 32 IO pins with large prototype area
- support for mouse, keyboard, servos, vga, tv out
- 3 position power switch

We'll hold a lottery for the goodies after a talk on "Programming the
Propeller"- so make sure you show up next Wednesday at 7:30!
Tell your friends...
More info on the protoboards here:
http://www.parallax.com/Store/Microcontrollers/BASICStampModules/tabid/134/List/1/ProductID/423/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName%2CProductName