[chbot] milling/routing PCB's.

Helmut Walle chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:15:49 +1200 (NZST)

Hum, not really... but even the good professional ones are sometimes
hard to set up, and hard to operate to get good results, not even
speaking of the shocking initial investment it takes to get one.

Looking at building one, the choice might be whether you want to enjoy
building the PCB router, or whether you want to get PCBs made? For the
amount of time, money, and materials you are likely to put into
anything really working, you can probably get a substantial number of
PCBs made. I guess I am too pragmatic for this kind of exercises :-)

Talking about getting PCBs made, I have recently had some good
experience with Huntsbury Circuits (and I am not affiliated with them
in any way): A4 sheet single-sided with solder stop mask for $ 180 in
three days. Buy NZ made!

Kind regards,

Helmut.

| Helmut Walle   |