[chbot] milling/routing PCB's.

Chris Hellyar chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:25:32 +1200

Not that I've seen...

Going through the dremel catalogue and info I could find on the web
there are only a few carbide bis, and no really fine engraving tools in
there..

The problem with PCB's (which is kinda obvious) is that you're cutting
through copper, which work hardens as you cut it, into fibreglass which
is hell on tools as well.  Carbide is the way to go from what I've read.
I can import some from the US, but I'm all for finding a local supplier
if possible.

Cheers, Me.