[chbot] Anyone doing an order from the states any time soon?

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:57:28 +1300

Yup, thats what i saw when I first looked at them. You CAN get them here
if you really don't care what it costs ya.
They are about 12 bucks US in the states but the only places i found
that would ship them here would only accept the really expenisve courier
options (50USD +)

If you ARE ordering from digikey anyway I'd be happy to come to some
arrangement over shipping costs.
CR