[chbot] Micromouse Simulator

Chris Hellyar chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:46:52 +1300

--------------010400030304040505000109

FYI, It runs fine under qemu / win98 which is pretty easy to get going...
(Don't have a windows PC at home either...)

Andrew Errington wrote:
>> I expect to have a Python version running under Windows,
>> Linux and OSX for new mouse software testing.
>>

> Hi Richard,
>
> I couldn't get your program going with Wine under Linux, and I couldn't get
> dosemu working, so I couldn't try that either.  =:^(
>
> So, I hope the Python version appears soon...
>
> Are you using wxPython for the GUI?
>
> Andrew
> --
> PS Yes I do have a PC running Windows, so I could run it on that, but that
> would be too easy!

--------------010400030304040505000109

<head>
</head>
FYI, It runs fine under qemu / win98 which is pretty easy to get
going...<br>
(Don't have a windows PC at home either...)<br>
Andrew Errington wrote:
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">I expect to have a Python version running under Windows,
Linux and OSX for new mouse software testing.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->