[chbot] Micromouse Simulator Problems

chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:37:01 +1300

Sorry about the problems running this old s/w.
I does run on my PC machines running XP and Win2K. It also
runs on a Win95 boot floppy, and also boots from the same
floppy under Linux using dosemu -A as root configured for
direct console i/o and bios access to the graphics card in
/etc/dosemu/dosemu.conf.
I'll bring a PC along to the next session and we can play
with it then. I'm not too surprised about probs, the program
displays bitmapped fonts at any pixel position using direct
vga card register access.

Richard