[chbot] Reminder: Next Meeting - Tomorrow, Wednesday 18th October

Michael Pearce chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:20:08 +1300

All going well I should be there, and will bring R2BF (BF
for Baby Formulae... the tin can it was made from) along in
its current state. It is almost in Puppet mode - just some
electronics to finish, lots of programming, a bit of
modeling and a paint job to go.

R2BF Will be in dress rehearsals next Tuesday.

Once puppet show is over I will add real wheels and castor
so he can roam around and hopefully compete in all the
table top challenges and more.

Mike