[chbot] Next Meeting - October 18th

chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:41:01 +1300

Thanks for the reminder Andrew,

I expect to be along with my next generation micromouse. I'm
back from a
weeks holiday, the PCB layout is complete apart from one
track so hope to
etch the PCB in a day or so. No promises about how many
subsystems I'll have
working by 18th, but I can say a few words about whats
planned.

Regards

Richard Jones