[Templates] compilation problem

Mark Fowler mark@twoshortplanks.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:53:11 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Guillaume Devoyon wrote:

> I had a look on the documentation, i saw taht there was optionnal modules
> but no prequisists

A good version of File::Temp ships with the latest version of perl, so
it's not really a prerequisite unless you have an older version of perl.

I can only assume that you're using a older version of perl.  I suggest
installing the File::Temp module off of CPAN.  If you have problems after
this, please get back to us telling us what version of perl you have
installed and what version of the Template Toolkit you're trying to
install.

Hope that helps.

Mark.

--