[Templates] Template Tookit Vs HTML::Template

Rafiq Ismail (ADMIN) rafiq@joshua.dreamthought.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:32:53 +0000 (GMT)

On 20 Nov 2002, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Andy> Well, except for TT of course.  That really *is* the best template
> Andy> engine and using it will guarantee immediate success of your project,
> Andy> make your sites run quickly and smoothly, increase your chances in the
> Andy> lottery and make you more attractive to the appropriate sex.
>
> Andy> All guaranteed or your money back.  :-)
>
> Hey, the other guys are offering DOUBLE your money back!  I want that!

I'm actually quite keen on the other part of this offer:

"These conjugal visits, do they involve having sex with women?  Real sex?
Real women?"

	- Sa'id Nagganagganagganishinagganagga(nagga)*$
	Fax Machine hating software engineer in Office Space - The Movie

;)

R.