[Templates] Template Tookit Vs HTML::Template

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn@stonehenge.com
20 Nov 2002 03:36:48 -0800

Andy> But I think we should also preach caution against taking the word of MVC
Andy> too literally.  It's better to teach people how to build well abstracted
Andy> systems, than give then a set of strict rules to follow that may not be
Andy> all that relevant.  Objects, callbacks, and embedded Perl do not, by
Andy> themselves, break MVC or create a poor separation of concerns.

Andy> Hmmm, there might be a TPC paper in this...

Or a magazine column or two...

:-)