[Templates] Image plugin (was: Modifying TT functions at run time)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn@stonehenge.com
05 Nov 2002 06:57:19 -0800

darren> I love trolling around CPAN.  Of course, having a local mirror helps
darren> (it only hurts the first time!) -- "less /cpan/RECENT" is a good way to
darren> see what's new. :)

Well, "I have a column on that" (the frequent perlmonks claim :):

Mirroring a Mini-CPAN (all installable modules in about 300 meg):
  <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/col42.html>
Reading all the READMEs in reverse chrono order (/cpan/RECENT on steroids):
  <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/col43.html> (not up yet)