[mythtvnz] Fwd: New channels happening from March 21st

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Tue Mar 22 04:19:35 GMT 2022

Yes EIT was already selected and I checked every channel was using

'Over-the-Air' programme listings"

I then tried using the already setup (a few years ago) grabber from Hads
(tv_grab_nz-py)
and it seems to be working.

I'll leave it at that for now.

I do not know why EIT had been working fine for so long but not now,
especially as Paul's seemed to be working.