[mythtvnz] EPG via EIT after recent channel changes

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Sat Apr 23 23:11:49 BST 2022

Thank you for your time and a very plausible explanation Stephen.

I will look into making a complaint to the Freeview team or Kordia (if
anyone knows how to do that)  prompting them to fix it.

I am still holding out hope though, that when I install my PCIe tuner
things might improve for me because:-

1/    There are some on this list who have full 7 days of data on all
channels while using EIT

2/    On 3 of my TVs, after the initial scans (after the channel
changes) I had the same EPG data as I now have on MythTV but in time
they also now have full 7 days on all channels.

I will pass this information to Freeview too if I can get hold of
someone willing to listen.

Rob