[mythtvnz] No EPG - need temp solution

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Mon Apr 18 22:38:27 BST 2022

It looks like it is not finding a "valid" config.xml

When I ran locate -i config.xml I only found files created before I
started setting up your grabber:-

root at FishMyth:/etc/mythtv# ls -la

-rw-rw----   1 mythtv   mythtv   509 Apr 12 16:52 config.xml

root at FishMyth:/home/robert/.mythtv# ls -la

lrwxrwxrwx  1 robert sudo     22 Aug 26  2019 config.xml ->
/etc/mythtv/config.xml

root at FishMyth:~/.mythtv# ls -la

root at FishMyth:/usr/share/mythtv# ls -la

-rw-r--r--   1 root root   514 Apr 12 12:32 config.xml

Should I delete or rename the old files and run through your setup again?