[mythtvnz] Freeview channel changes

OpenMedia Support support at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Oct 4 22:18:35 BST 2021

> I just ran my script to scan the DVB-T channels available from Wharite
and there have been some changes since my last scan on 6-Jun-2021.

> These channels have gone and been replaced by placeholder channels (no
name but otherwise the same tuning data):

> Apna Television
> TVSN Shopping
> TV29
>
> And the "Kordia TV" channel has been renamed to "CH200".
>
> So I have added a new line to my mhegepgsnoop channel map:
>
> CH200	kordiatv.freeviewnz.tv
>
> so that channel will continue to get EPG if there is any.  But I am
going to wait a bit before deleting the channels that have gone or
renaming Kordia TV in MythTV, since Apna Television and TV29 are still
listed on http://freeviewnz.tv as valid channels.

I know a couple of channels changed to Auckland only recently. There are
some details under

https://freeviewforum.co.nz/page/network-status

In Auckland Apna changed multiplex and SID.