[mythtvnz] HD Homerun

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Thu Feb 11 02:19:03 GMT 2021

Any DC 12v source will work fine so long as it's rated at or above the
amperage of the original. I don't have a homerun anymore; but I power
plenty of 12v things from plenty of random PSU's.

Old Xbox360 powerbricks are an especially good bargain find the original
series can spit out 250w at 12V so are awesome power sources for 12V LED's
etc.