[mythtvnz] NZ IPTV channels and MythTV

OpenMedia Support support at openmedia.co.nz
Wed Apr 15 01:17:21 BST 2020

> On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 18:45:46 +1200, you wrote:
>
>>Anyone managed to get the various NZ IPTV sources working reliably with
>>MythTV.
>>
>>I've tried Matt Huissman's sources but they way he masks the original
>> IPTV
>>source breaks Myth 30.
>>
>>Our Dish moved recently and reception is flaky, so IPTV over fibre would
>>be useful.
>
> It would be worth upgrading to v31 to see if that fixes the problem.
> In v31, IPTV can handle redirections.

Thanks for the tip. Updated over the long weekend and I've got a lot of
the NZ Channels working over IPTV.

Can't get the Mediaworks streams to work, even without the re-directed URL
hack.

Also the primary TVNZ streams don't work and I'm having to use the e-cast
sources.

Anyone tried to debug the Mediaworks and TVNZ issues?