[mythtvnz] epg.org.nz

Adam Bennetts abennetts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 08:32:40 BST 2019

Hi,

Yep, the episode-num tag is missing from the new data. I didn't have
an older copy when I was looking at issues on the weekend and missed
that it was this causing the recording rule issues I noticed. I hunted
around and found an older copy of the XML and, as expected, it did
have an episode-num tag set properly.

Easy fix for now is to turn off duplicate checking by setting the
duplicate check method to none for each rule impacted by this.

Hopefully Hadley can find where that info went missing and add it back in.

Cheers.