[mythtvnz] epg.org.nz

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Jul 16 01:07:05 BST 2019

Hi all,

The box that generates the listings for epg.org.nz is going away in the
near future.

That doesn't mean that the listings are going away, just the old box and
tuner card etc. that is used to capture the listings - it's pretty old now.

I'm testing out a new version of listings that doesn't require any
physical hardware, you can test a sample here:

https://epg.nz/epg.xml

This will be replacing the existing data. I believe it's currently
missing a few fixups etc. that the existing data has which will be
worked on as time permits.

If anyone wants to test it out and report any obvious errors that would
be appreciated.

Once it's ready the old URL will be re-pointed so scripts should all
continue to work etc. with minimal interruption hopefully.

Cheers,

hads
--
http://nice.net.nz