[mythtvnz] My upgrade to v30.0

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Tue Aug 27 08:12:57 BST 2019

I won't bore you with my long story.

The short story is after upgrading to v30 I took ages adding my
HDHomerun tuners.

Firstly,

I now have a problem with my remote VNC session, running mythtv-setup
results in a back screen (on my vnc client).

I had to connect a screen, keyboard and mouse to my usually headless
backend.

Secondly, it turns out that I believe the method for adding HDHomerun
capture cards has changed. I am sure that I used to.....

Select /HDHomeRun networked tuner then press Enter/

Now I had to/......./

*/Select /HDHomeRun networked tuner/, press the right arrow key, press
enter with /use HDHomeRun//*

YMMV

Rob