[mythtvnz] Pornographic fan art in 18.04

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:12:30 BST 2018

After a upgrade to 18.04 I was struck by the porn used as the background
picture to "Death in Paradise".  Has any body else seen that?
I tracked it down to a file in: /var/lib/mythtv/fanart/ with the name
"tmdb3.py_<number>_fanart.jpg"
I am not adverse to porn but would rather it were not in my living room
by accident.
Any idea where it comes from, what process got it, how I stop it, and
here to report it as a bug?
Worik
--
    If not me then who?  If not now then when?  If not here then where?
              So, here I stand, I can do no other