[mythtvnz] [Mythtv] How to view the backend logs

Karl skooobie at gmail.com
Sat May 26 23:53:57 BST 2018

In case you are not using any *buntu distro, then you can find the log file
by using the find in the terminal with the below command:

find / -iname '*mythbackend.log*' 2> /dev/null

The 2> /dev/null points stderr to a null file so that it does not clutter
any error output to the terminal.

Stephen has covered a lot of detail to help pinpoint the issue. But pasting
the output for us to check is a good suggestion.