[mythtvnz] reasonably effective commercial detection silence.preset for NZ?

Karl skooobie at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:25:08 BST 2018

I hear what you are saying and I agree. When I saw my CPU going through the
roof I saw the job running as ad detection and when I disabled it my CPU
went right down to normal. Strange. SO I have always thought this was a CPU
intensive thing,. I noted the jobs ran after the recording completed and it
redid those until I disabled the detection. Anyways I am happy enough to
give it another go now as I am setting up new mythtv on 18.04.