[mythtvnz] Sky EPG problems

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Jun 5 12:25:53 BST 2018

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 10:10:16 +1200, you wrote:

>> On 5/06/2018, at 00:32, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
>>
>> So, does anyone else have this problem?  If not, what transponder are
>> you getting your Sky EPG from, and how are you doing it?
>>

>I’ve got the same issue. Using 12483 for my transponder.
>
>NatGeo & History go til Tue 12th, Discovery, CI,Turbo stop 12:30 Wed 6th.
>

> - Wade

I just found out that Sky is currently in the process of converting
their channels from MPEG2 video to H.264 (finally!):

https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=106&topicid=237510
https://www.sky.co.nz/documents/4894279/6266451/MPEG-4_Upgrade_Plan.pdf/cea37100-771e-2368-13ce-b4e05fd16095

The channels that I am having EPG problems with all seem to be ones
that have already been converted to H.264.