[mythtvnz] New ThreeLife channel is now live

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:56:56 BST 2018

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Robert Fisher <robert at fisher.net.nz> wrote:

> Yes I agree. I do not think there is a need or want for ThreeLife in our
> house but I do sometimes use Edge for background noise in my garage.
>
> Robert Fisher

And I am not even as old as Robert - I hadn't heard about ThreeLife until
this thread so I googled, first two results:

"Three launches new lifestyle channel, ThreeLife, with lots of reality TV"

Yuk

And an opinion piece on Stuff:

"To be fair this programming apocalypse has been signposted for the some
time. The decision to introduce a succession of stalker movies into early
afternoon programming was somewhat questionable, as was the relegation of
previously prime-time shows like *Good Wife* and *The Blacklist* into
graveyard slots and the acquisition of the one-note Bravo channel."

OK, no need to tune in to that.