[mythtvnz] New member

Peter Charlesworth peter at charlesworth.nz
Thu Mar 2 03:35:52 GMT 2017

Thank you very much.  I'm the sort of guy who would find the process easier
to get my head around if I could chat face-to-face with someone about the
requirements, and actually look at the hardware, so that I can understand
the physical appearance of the many "new" components that I have read about
today!
Can you suggest how I could find the appropriate person or people?  Would
posting in the New Zealand section on the MythTV website be the best option?
Regards,
Peter