[mythtvnz] 2 backends with 1 HDHomerun

skooobie doo skooobie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:25:24 BST 2016

Ah I see. Does virtualbox have access to root devices, like the tuners,
outside? I wouldn't have thought so. But I only use docker to expose
locations now anyway.

As everything in Linux is a file, including devices, then perhaps docker
might be okay but virtualbox maybe not.  Let us know how you get on.