[mythtvnz] mythtv-status

skooobie doo skooobie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:23:20 BST 2016

Anyone use the mythtv-status command-line program? I use this a lot but
have noticed it is no longer populating some of the info that should be
there. Is this the same for those of you who use the program?

Here's the program and in there is an image of what should be there such as
tuner(s) status which seems to now have gone missing... or just for me. I'm
on Ubuntu 16.04 and myth 0.28-2-g15cf421 and the mythtv-status on 0.10.6.

http://www.etc.gen.nz/projects/mythtv/mythtv-status.html

This is a brilliant little program that is quick and handy.