[mythtvnz] Can scan channels but not tune...

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:02:42 BST 2016

On 09/06/16 16:12, David Moore wrote:
> Borderline signal level which is enough for scanning but not enough for
> error-free decoding? Try femon to see what signal level and SNR and
> error rate are.

For adapter 0 I get signal around 0x43cc and snr around 0x00b0.  For
adapter 1 I get signal and snr at 0.  I assume that is a bad sign fr
adapter 1!  Is it OK for adapter 0?

Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804
                          Aotearoa (New Zealand)
                             I voted for love