[mythtvnz] Can scan channels but not tune...

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 04:01:11 BST 2016

Friends

I have a weird problem.  I have cchanged my antenna connection.  In
mythtv-setup I can see my two USB DVB-T tuners and I can scan for
channels and it seems to detect channels normaly.

But when using it I cannot tune when recording and I cannot watch live TV.

I would assume I have an antenna problem but surely I would not have a
successful scan in that case?  Is that correct?

What else culd be wrong?  There is nothing untoward in the logs that I
acn see...

Worik
--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804