[mythtvnz] Problem with mythfilldatabase

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 01:43:04 BST 2016

Hi all

I have been having trouble with schedule updates over the last week.I use
a script run by cron to update with freeview.xml
data.I decided to try to get tv_grab_nz-py to work.This was unsuccessful
(again).
In the process I deleted and recreated my video sources and
rescanned.Re-entered xmltv id for each channel in the channel editor.

The problem is: when I run mythfilldatabase I get:

  2016-06-05 12:29:16.181688 N  Unknown xmltv channel identifier:
tv2.freeviewnz.tv - Skipping channel.

messages for every channel.

I think I may have missed a step in the process but I can find what.

Any suggestions?

_Paul