[mythtvnz] MythTV problems after moving house & installing new Frontend/Backend server

Chris Macneill cmacneill at zelan.co.nz
Wed Jul 20 05:31:45 BST 2016

Thanks for the responses so far.

The signal meter is passive and providing no power.

Splitter is marked with 4 outputs and 1 input, so I'm pretty confident
I'm connected to the correct socket, especially as the dish at old house
worked fine without the Signal Meter in circuit.

The dish at the new house is connected to the same splitter output that
worked at the old house, so only difference is feeder cabling and LNB.

I'm living on West Coast and it's been raining too much to try changing
the LNB, so probably the next step. It's working OK at the moment with
Signal Meter in circuit, so no rush to sort out, but would be nice to
eliminate eventually.

--

Regards Chris Macneill