[mythtvnz] Mythbuntu 16.04 user experiences

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:00:57 BST 2016

On 18/07/16 13:07, Paulgir wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Those who have already updated to Mythbuntu 16.04,how is it going?I
> noted that people where experiencing problems,initially.
> I'm thinking of upgrading when 16.04.1 comes out shortly.

I am more interested in reasons to change.  I am on 14.04 with 0.27

~$ cat /etc/issue
Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS

~$ aptitude show mythtv-backend-master |grep Version
Version: 2:0.27.0+fixes.20140324.8ee257c-0ubuntu3

Is there any reason to upgrade?  The server machine is an old machine
that is serving me well doing this one job, supposing the problems I
sometimes have with reception are caused by the antenna....

cheers
Worik

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804