[mythtvnz] Raspberry Pi as a frontend

Tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:53:40 BST 2016

I am in the process of changing to using a Raspberry Pi 3. I am running
MythTV front end as a plug-in in KODI. In this way I can integrate
everything together including NetFlix (for NetFlix I am using PlayOn.tv).
The speed and quality of the video is excellent. The power consumption is
only about 3 Watts. The only real problems is very limited menus and there
are many things you can not do as you would on a normal front end.