[mythtvnz] Bravo

David Moore dmoo1790 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 4 04:00:16 BST 2016

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Stephen Worthington <
stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz [stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz] > wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jul 2016 13:26:48 +1200, you wrote:

 >On 4 July 2016 at 10:58, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz>
 >wrote:

 >> >Does this require a rescan?
 >> >
 >> >Worik
 >>
 >> Yes, or a manual update.

 >OK - my turn for the dumb question.
 >How do we do a manual update? (or is a rescan easier?)

I do manual updates using SQL. Otherwise, you have to do a rescan.

Do a rescan but don't insert any channels automatically. Choose manual
insert and cancel everything except Bravo. I did this last night. My SOP
for channel updates. You might want to delete channels 4 and 9 first so you
can reuse the channel numbers. Or do that after as I did and change channel
numbers which you used when you added Bravo. Confusing enough? :)