[mythtvnz] Saving and restoring video files over a reinstall

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 07:21:31 GMT 2016

Friends

My MythTV installation is kaput.  It is a mess and I wish to reinstall
the system.  (I posted some pained emails a day ago(?), the problems
have tuned intermitent, the system thinks I have about a dozen video
sources....  A mess)

I would like not to loose the TV I have recorded as I have not watched
all of it.

Where should I look for instructions?

I have some spare hard drives I would like to stick in the box while I
am at it, so there must be a way to spread the recorded files over
several discs...

Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804
                          Aotearoa (New Zealand)
                             I voted for love