[mythtvnz] Schedules Direct trial for NZ

Rory Grant rorzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:45:35 BST 2016

OK,

the mythbuntu xmltv repository config seems to have been upset by my
upgrade to 16.04

Although the xmltv updates repository was checked in mythbuntu control
centre, checking in synaptic, it was still pointing to the 15.10
repository, and was disabled.

Subsequently I unchecked the xmltv repository in mythbuntu control centre,
and clicked to apply changes.  I then reversed this, checking the box and
applying changes again.  a quick apt-get update and the xmltv repo was back
online.

I can confirm that the 0.5.67-1 version on this repo does include the
/usr/bin/tv_grab_sd_json binary

Thanks Stephen.

Rory